Alamgir Ahmed Sumon
24, Pembridge Gardens, London, W24DX.
Tel:- 02077318825 Mob:- 07703039623 Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently studying Ba (hons) in photography at London South Bank University I am very engaging student within my studies. Within my photography I try and capture intricate design and vibrant colors, which have always captivated me. My key theme is concentrating on colours, lighting and capturing the moment. Within my work I find inspiration around me from the daily life and current affairs, which is, indicated in most of my work. I am currently looking for work placements that will broaden my experience in the photography sector. I am self-motivated, organised and capable of working under pressure.
2011 to present Studying towards to BA (Hons) Digital Photography London South Bank University.
- Photography and the Body
- The Photobook
- Image Production
September 2009 to july 2011: Swindon College, Swindon
Swindon College, Swindon.
June 2008 to June 2009:Swindon College, Swindon,
- Proficient in adobe Photoshop, adobe in design and flash
- In depth knowledge of HTML.
- Microsoft office, word excel and PowerPoint.
- Versatile and able to adapt within a high pressured environment.
- Dedication and drive as a hard working individual.
- Developed communication and team building skills through volunteering
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment.
Individual photography projects:
Nov 2010 The Burj (Restaurant based in Liddington, Swindon)– Photographed inside and outside of the restaurant and made a Photobook for them.
July 2011 Wedding photography: I worked with Langutak Photography and get the taste of real life as well the taste of wedding photography. Finally I got the spirit to work with Asian wedding photography.
Other work experience:
Dec 2009-August 2012 Sales Assistant, J Sainsburys, Alperton.
Duties involved customer assistance and advice, working in warehouse, arranging stock, arranging and displaying sales items, till operating (handling cash and till floats).
I was also responsible for my own particular sections of the department and had to ensure they met with the approval of my managers.
March 2009-December 2009 Tk Maxx, Customer Service Assistant, Swindon
Making sure the fitting room stock is always clear. Presenting of goods to high standards and preventing long queues from building up by helping customers solving their problems in a first and efficient manner.
- Journalism: reading a board range of publications (local and national) for the latest news and criticism. I like reading a broad range of publications such as the daily telegraph, photographic books like history of photojournalism.
- New media: researching and exploring on the Internet.
- Music: listening to many different genres of music and going to gigs.
- Television: watching intelligent drama, sports and documentaries.
- I love visiting exhibitions, galleries and appreciate artwork. I find them very interesting and feel inspired by them.
Reference can be provided upon request.